- OWNER INFORMATION
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below are the identifying data of the Owner:
|Owner:||MARTIGRAP, SL (hereafter MARTIGRAP)|
|Address:||Polígono Industrial Gelidense 3, Nave 22 · 08790 · Gelida, Barcelona (SPAIN)|
|Registry data:||Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 23.754, Book 74.230, Folio 132, Inscription 10º|
- TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person accessing the MARTIGRAP Website will be considered a User. The User undertakes to use the website and those services made available through it, in accordance with the law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as the provisions of this clause. Consequently, it is obliged not to use the Website for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what is established, harmful to the rights and/or interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage the Website or prevent its normal use, or the services accessible through it.
The use of the Web and/or its Services, will suppose the full acceptance and without reserves, and the validity, of each and every one of the clauses gathered in the last updated version of this Legal Warning, reason why the User will have to be conscious of the importance of reading them every time that visits the Web.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, videos, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in the Web are protected by the Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of MARTIGRAP or third party licensors. No reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Web, or its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompilation, or other rights legally recognized to its owner, without the prior written permission of the same. The User, only and exclusively, can use the material that appears in the Web for his personal and private use, being prohibited his use with commercial ends or to incur in illicit activities. All intellectual property rights are expressly reserved by MARTIGRAP or third party licensors, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the content presented on their websites, exercising all civil and criminal actions that apply in the event of infringement or breach of these rights by the user.
- PRIVACY ISSUES
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), we provide the following information on the processing of personal data that you may provide to us:
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
Our data are at the top of this legal notice.
- We treat the information provided to us in order to provide and bill for our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as strictly necessary. In other words, as long as you are a user of our services or wish to continue receiving information.
- What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data are the consents you give us.
( Minors of 16 years old) It will be understood that the information sent by minors of 16 years old has been it by the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative should inform you as soon as possible.
- To whom will we communicate your data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to meet the purpose of processing.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In this case we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or email (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
- How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data marked with an asterisk are obligatory in order to provide the requested service.
- What data do we process?
The data we process varies between the following categories:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data are limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in Article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing of data we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the policies of treatment of the data to the personnel.
- Carrying out periodic backups.
- Control of access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
MARTIGRAP acts with the utmost diligence to ensure that the data and information provided on its website is up to date at all times. It does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. MARTIGRAP will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.
Commercial relations between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, would be established by MARTIGRAP in a specific document for this purpose, or for the specific agreements that may be agreed with clients.
- INFORMATION POLICY AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING.
MARTIGRAP hereby undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising. To these effects, misleading advertising does not include formal or numeric errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web, produced as a consequence of incomplete maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections. MARTIGRAP, as a consequence of the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct them as soon as it has knowledge of these errors.
MARTIGRAP undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. To these effects, no information sent to MARTIGRAP clients will be considered as commercial communication, provided its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and MARTIGRAP, as well as carrying out the tasks of information and other activities related to the service that the client has contracted.
- CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS.
Use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. This Legal Notice and all relations established between MARTIGRAP and the User of the Website and its services shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
– Last revision: August 2018